Re: Projected graphic/text in stage works

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:37:45 -0500

Thanks for the idea, I will try that.

Yangna wrote:

> Are there people out there with experience in projected photos, graphics and
> text in theater works? Input wanted. Also children's chorus, LA area.
> Thanks,
> Peter Boyd:

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at