Re: Collograph Printing Lesson on the Web

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bennett (sbennett)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:46:47 -0400

Hi, I checked out your collograph lesson plan. I think it is very clear.
I printed it to use later this year, in a smaller fashion as I teach grade
school. I love your web page also. Neat work! Susan

> From: wduncan <wduncan>
> To: getty artsnet talk <artsednet.edu>; Ed1Pat1;
bkramer.us