Re: Sample Art Idea

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:15:48 -0700

MaryAnn

The Lost Garden Mini scene reminds me of my best friend and I doing the
same at the base of tall trees, or in the lower branches of smaller trees.
Playing at it for hours and days.
A friend of our daughter always makes "faerie houses" and creates amazing
platforms in tree branches... there's something special about the
miniaturizing of our world...
thanks for stirring up the memories. : )

-Stacey

At 9:52 AM -0700 8/9/99, MaryAnn Kohl wrote:

>Someone wrote and asked me (I deleted the request, sorry!!!) for the web
>address for a sample idea from one of my books.
>
>Here it is:
>http://brightring.com/lostgarden.html

* * * * *
Visit:
V 2.5 http://robin.river.com/staceyb

Version 3.0 comin' soon.

* * * * *

"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* * * * *