Re: photo editing program advice

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 22:23:22 -0500

Try Adobe PhotoDeluxe (a very simple, much cheaper, version of Photo Shop)
It's easy to learn.
Woody in KC

Charlotte Griswold wrote:

> Wizzle...I heard Photoshop has a really steep learning curve, and I have
> had folks recommend Paintshop Pro 5.0 or better instead. Speak to me
> about difficulties with Adobe Photoshop and using it with 6-8th grade
> students. Also, I have heard of a $166 price from Educational Resources
> in Elgin Ill. but I don't have a number and can't find a site. Does
> anyone know about this place?
> Charlotte
> --
> Charlotte Griswold
> OakHill Middle School
> ClearLake CA. 95457
> griswald

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at