Re: collaboration

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
San D Hasselman (kprs)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 23:16:17 -0400

Robert Wilson and John Cage --their last collaboration was a musical vocal concert
with a 3D video (small videos, with small music pieces).

All theater is collaboration of set designers, lighting designers, costume
designers, actors, electricians, directors, choreographers, etc. (How about the
Broadway version of LION KING?)

Gilbert and George (two UK artists--) They do performance art as well as large
scale paintings (but beware some of their work isn't appropriate for the little
ones--although I loved their last collaboration called P*ss and Sh*t...my
Highschool students thought I had lost my mind).

How about Judy Chicago's Dinner Party? That large scale piece relied on potters,
weavers, fabric artists etc to do.

San D

wduncan wrote

: