Re: Collograph Printing Lesson on the Web

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 08:44:36 -0500

Olejarz2 wrote:

> In a message dated 8/7/99 11:10:43 PM, wduncan writes:
>
> <<http://www.taospaint.com/LessonCollographPrint.html>>
>
> Hi Woody,
>
> Very nice, comprehensive and informative. I also liked the links to
> printinmaking sites.
>
> I am a fan of simple non-obtrusive backgrounds especially for a page that
> involves lots of reading. There were a few images that did not come up. Also,
> it would be nice to have images to illustrate the steps you write about.

First thing each year I get permission slips signed, for photos of students and
their work to be published.

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com