Re: photo editing program advice

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 05:41:03 -0500

Adobe PhotoDeluxe software came with my scanner (Umax Astra 1220 U). It is
very user friendly and I plan to use the same program with my Middle School
students. By itself the software sells for 49.95. When I stopped by my
school I noticed that the software was included with both the printer and the
scanner I ordered. It can be used with PC or Mac.
Woody in Kansas City

Ron Pachter wrote:

> What are any of you using for editing scanned photos, images, etc.? I need
> something affordable and really user friendly to help make my scanner more
> functional.
> Marlyn L. Foell
> Art Teacher
> Rockledge H.S.
> Florida, where it is too hot to be going back to school so soon...

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at