Re: photo editing program advice

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 05:41:03 -0500

Adobe PhotoDeluxe software came with my scanner (Umax Astra 1220 U). It is
very user friendly and I plan to use the same program with my Middle School
students. By itself the software sells for 49.95. When I stopped by my
school I noticed that the software was included with both the printer and the
scanner I ordered. It can be used with PC or Mac.
Woody in Kansas City

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com