FW: [ME] Fractals in African Culture and Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 12:39:32 -0400

FYI - looks interesting - I have only been able to check my mail once every
10 days - I've missed a lot - but I think I have seen some art/math posts.
% days left and counting...
Ellen