Re: websites

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 08:51:47 -0500

Linda Kelty wrote:

> -- Created by an 11-year old named B.J. and his
> father,
> Bruce, this site is a portal to more than 500 sites in a dozen categories,
> leading kids to the best teaching resources.
> --- This provides links to homework help with math,
> science,
> literature, poetry, politics, history, art, music, sports and biographies.
> You also will find online dictionaries, encyclopedias and books. This is
> geared toward 6th grade and up.
> The Learning page of the Library of Congress --- This site guides you
> through American memory and other Library of Congress resources.
> --- This is the Wonder Korner where curious kids submit
> their
> questions and the Wonder Korner finds a site that has the answer, along with
> more information on the subject.
> http://A-plus Math --- This site teaches math through timed games including
> flash
> cards, a bingo variation called Matho, a hidden picture game and a very
> challenging concentration game.

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at