Re: the job

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 12:33:01 -0500

Betty, I wish I knew what to say to make the situation better, but I'm at a
lost. It definetly sounds like you are at one of those big bumps in the road of
life. Know that your decision is a good one for you and your family and ,
someday it will all come together the way you want it to. Art can always be a
part of your life if you want it to. It doesn't have to be teaching at the
moment.
Wishing you the best of luck!
MaryB