Re: CHICAGO COWS ON PARADE

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:00:09 -0500

Listen, i got an idea about the cows on parade. would this work int he
classroom? I am thinking of requireing everyione to buy a disk from the
bookstore. I will take them to computer lab for their art assignment and I
will have them go to the web page with all the different cows. Do you think
i can get them to cut and paste their favorite cows onto their disk and
then to write an art appreciation type paragraph about their favorite? i
wluld then have them design something with another animal. Maybe each class
could vote on an animal to design. thsi could be an assignment they turn
in at the end of the 6 weeks. work on at home or during resource time or
just when they are finished with their art ptrojects. The disk idea is the
thing I am wondering about. will it work? They then turn in to me like
they doa written assignment but on a disk.

Ann in Indiana

I am computer illiterate but want to learn more.