Re: printing question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:44:44 -0400 (EDT)

I have something like those plates-thicker than transparency masters but
thinner than plexiglass. I was able to get some plexiglass scraps from a
large hardware/building supply place. i then cut them down into manageable
pieces.
for awhile the owner was saving the scraps for me but I had some trouble
stopping that often.
I found some students did beautiful jobs with monoprinting but others had
the most trouble with that method. FRan