Re: Ask Jeeves

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 00:35:38 -0500

Different search engines prefer different ways of wording - as "John Brown"
often works to find all john browns and not also all johns and all browns,
some allow a + sign to mean must be included as in
"john brown" + abolitionist + kansas that way you don't get every site
with the word kansas in it.
ZDTV is suppose to have a feature tomorrow on how to best word searches
with different engines.
Woody, in Kansas City

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: Ask Jeeves"