Re: printing question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 22:12:03 -0500

Also, try spray mounting the thin overhead plastic to some hard smooth
Again, Woody

"Teri S. Mason" wrote:

> I want to do some monoprinting with my kids this year. I've done it on
> Plexiglas myself, but it's so expensive! Does anyone have experience
> with something called "Plastic Drypoint plates?" They are with the
> printing supplies in the Sax catalog, but I don't know what they are
> like. Are they similar to Plexiglas or are they more like plastic
> overhead transparency sheets (which I've used for monoprints, but was
> not happy).
> Thanks for your expertise!
> teri

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at