Re: Parrish exhibit

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:06:21 -0500

What is Superintendent's Day ?
I like our Super but we don't name a day after him.

Woody in Kansas City

GBWOLF wrote:

> Hi all...all ten of us art teachers in my district will be taking a teacher
> field trip for Superintendent's Day next March to see Parrish. The exhibit
> will be at the Memorial Gallery in Rochester (go to the Uinversity of
> Rochester web site for more info). It will be there from Feb. 20-April 30,
> 2000.
> -Becca

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at