Re: Establishing discipline in the artroom

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 16:59:08 -0500

Wizzlewolf wrote:

> Classroom discipline is such an individual circumstance. What works for one
> may not work for another.

You have it exactly right, One can get ideas from other people but you have to
find out what works for you.
There is no magic right way to control a classroom.
Woody in Kansas City

the new URL for school is
to contact me via E-mail
click on wduncan