Re: Bathroom passes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 16:53:42 -0500

Everyone needs to heed the call of nature at times. I discuss not abusing the right
with my classes, and on occasion I say "you have to come to school four days in a
row before you can pee", but not often. My only problem is with other teachers who
object to students being treated like people or with some new school wide rule that
the staff imposes when they need to crack down. I do only allow one student out at
a time. Years ago I had a toilet seat painted up as "Mr. Duncan's Potty Pass", It
was a hoot until one principal said I had to get rid of it. Some people just have
no sense of humor.
Woody in Kansas City

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com