Re: Cemetery Clip Art! (Why not? 1 more time)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MaloneyMK
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:04:34 EDT

talk-admin writes:

<< I assume you meant to send this e-mail (see below) to ArtsEdNet Talk, an
on-line discussion group that takes place over e-mail. Messages that
you would like to be posted to ArtsEdNet Talk should be sent to:
artsednet.

You're right. So now I'm posting it where I meant to. Thanks.

MaloneyMK wrote:

> I think I'll add a little to this, which also may already have been heard
but
> I skipped the old thread so here goes:
>
> Scene designers, and sign painters use clip art. There's run of the mill
> clip art and then and then there's really good clip art... a lot of the
Dover