Re: High School Alumni

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 21:18:54 -0500

Is it cool or not to post your name, age, family status, home address,
hobbies, phone number, etc. on the internet when you are not sure who
will have access to it. On my web site I am careful not to post my home
phone or address. If people wish to contact me the e-mail address is
enough. Perhaps I'm being too careful, but you don't know who is out
there watching.

Sorry, Woody in Kansas City

"Teri S. Mason" wrote:

> This is cool. Pass it around!

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at