Rainforest ideas, complilation of responses sent to me.. Thank you

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mrsbeeswax
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:30:11 EDT

HERE ARE THE IDEAS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT SO FAR< THANK YOU !! CHRIS
From: BluesTruth

Oooh, great question! Would you mind posting answers? BTW, I used Rosseau's
paintings for some examples, then the kids watercolored a background. We cut
out animals that the kids colored in crayons and we pasted them on the
painted backround. It turned out to be a lovely mural.
Jill (BT)
____________________________
From: Rosikins

I collaborated with my music teacher,s he wrote a play about the rain forest,
It was awesome with original music and great stage effects.
Her name is Christal. Email her at suhamann.us. She can share
more details!
__________________________
From: rayleal (Matthew Leal)

Have you seen "The Great Kapok Tree" ? It is a picture book, beautifully
illustrated and available in English and Spanish. A class at my school turned
it
into a play and had a great time with it.
Heather

From: wduncan (wduncan)

"A midsummers night dream" could be adapted.

--This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04
There are a few rainforest related lessons , also other art related ones too
at this web site... the rainforest unti under the science category is
excellent and provides bibliography and web addresses.
<A HREF="http://www.lessonplanspage.com/edu.htm">The Lesson Plans Page</A>