Re: found a website

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 22:39:28 -0500

I only checked a few, but any web site, with that many links, will develop
dead links over time.
For lots of reasons, they get a new server, or just change URL or drop the
site. Whoever put it together put a lot of time on it, perhaps they haven't
gone back to check and maintain it.

Wizzlewolf wrote:

> In a message dated 8/1/99 8:11:34 PM, kprs wrote:
> <<just bumping around cyberspace I found this site...haven't explored it
> as yet.
> >>
> I don't know if everyone is having this problem, but I am finding a lot of
> dead links on this suggested website. Just wanted to share this info.

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: found a website"