Re: found a website

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 22:39:28 -0500

I only checked a few, but any web site, with that many links, will develop
dead links over time.
For lots of reasons, they get a new server, or just change URL or drop the
site. Whoever put it together put a lot of time on it, perhaps they haven't
gone back to check and maintain it.

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: found a website"