Re: found a website

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 19:38:09 -0500

I'm sending this Thank You note to Tracy Marks also, for creating the
site.

Thanks, Woody in Kansas City

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com