Re: Good Web Design

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 12:48:28 -0700

I checked it out...
the splash page has a typo...
the entrance takes too long to load, and then each link is under
construction... disappointing after that wait.
however, the color scheme is nice, and the rollovers are cool

... but good web design is about way more than cool. Clarity of purpose,
distinct style, and efficient use of bandwidth are what I look for.
I'd like to check this place out again, when it's under less construction.

thanks Woody

-Stacey B.

At 8:38 PM -0500 7/31/99, wduncan wrote:
>An example of good web design ! ( http://clydew.op.het.net/~clydew/321/
>)
>
> Woody in Kansas City

"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)