Re: Aid plz-- printmaking

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
amanda clarke (
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:30:08 -0500 (CDT)

This is an idea one of my instructors mentioned last semester. One of his
students constructed a box with a plexi-glass plate positioned in the
bottom. On that plate, he created a mono-print work (you may have to
experiment with materials, because I can't remeber if he used oil based
printing ink or watercolor paint) anyways, he then poured the plaster
mixture into the box. Once hardened, the image created on the plexi-glass
transfered to the plaster. From what I understand the colors were

You could place the plexi in the bottom of the shoe box lid, rather than
constructing a box.

If this does not make sense, let me know and I will try to clarify.

Amanda Clarke