Re: Johnny Appleseed

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 17:30:26 -0500

Having taught elementary art in the past and knowing the limits on time, I
thought the Johnny Appleseed project with the trees of various seasons to
be a great one. I also thought that this could have even been for grades
up to four. As to the Art Ed student's reply, he will see when he is in a
classroom full of various stages of development and learning styles as to
why there is not enough time to let them find out on their own about the
painting technique. Also leaving the classroom to observe will be an art
lesson in itself. Again I thought the lesson plan as originally sent in
was great. enola from Indiana

> From: Eric B. Drowatzky <chieferic.net>
> To: freckles spots <freckles_spot>;
artsednet.edu