Re: Mandalas-web site found / Questions / Concerns

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 19:16:49 -0700 (PDT)

Just curious - in a Catholic school, do you teach Theology with an
assumption that different people view religion in different ways, each to
be respected? Or is there a "and the ones who aren't Catholic are going to
hell" approach? I'm not trying to be sarcastic - I would really be
interested in knowing, because my understanding based on some friends'
Catholic school experience (definitely not a statistically significant
example!) is that they were taught that Catholicism was the only
enlightened religion. I went to and teach in public school so I have
never had the experience personally, nor am I a Catholic.

Respectfully asked,

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it."