Re: Mandalas-web site found / Questions / Concerns

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 18:50:20 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see the religion as a problem, probably because I teach World
HIstory and one of the things we study are different religions. I feel
that as long as you make it clear that you are learning about people's
cultures (which includes religion), and not trying to convert anyone, then
it shouldn't be a problem.

Hope this helps.

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it."