Wong

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
susanbriggs
29 Aug 98 11:12:40 MDT

There is also a set of video tapes. I saw the first one a couple of days ago
and it is sort of like an infomercial, but it is very motivating and
entertaining.

Susan

owner-artsednet.edu wrote:

Skiart wrote:

> THE BEST advice I can pass along is buy "The First Days of School" by Wong &
> Wong, published by Harry K Wong, Publ.
> I have taught art for 8 years and now have a new job in Cicero, IL. All new
> teachers are inducted by the district, and we all received this book. It is
> very practical, step by step, easy to read book. I wish I had had it when I
> was just beginning, but I'll make good use of it now. I teach K-6 art.
> Sue

HI all,Our district decided this year to give that book to all the new
teachers.
It seem like a pretty wonderful book.
MaryB

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1