Re: Motivational High School Renaissance Lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jasmine Preston (jdp30)
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:36:01 -0500

High school students seem to be still interested in making things look
real, which certainly relates to the Renaissance. Linear perspective would
be a good lesson and it obviously relates to the element of space.
DaVinci's use of chiaroscuro (spelling?) would tie in with modeling,
shading, etc. which are part of the study of value.

Jasmine
jdp30