Re:please cut& paste those long newsletters.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:37:25 -0400

Yes you can post part of the newsletters! What's the deal neal!

You put it so nicely, I was wondering the same thing henry. All of a
sudden I am receiving all the #800 plus newsletters. I am not on the
digest as I don't prefer to wait all day to receive one large
newsletter. I am receiving from all of you anyway when you reply
without deleting the whole letter,please just copy and paste part of
it.
When you hit reply,the whole letter is going to be reposted again
unless you delete all but what you are referring to. Simply put your
mouse over all those unwanted words and press backspace,that will
erase it. Or
send a new message and copy by hitting the edit(cue)and going over
with mouse,click copy.then hit paste on the new message page. Hope
this helps.

And Nancy I use to watch Zoom in the late 60's or early 70's.
Where gonna Zoom Zoom Zoom A Zoom,
Come on and Zooma,Zooma,Zooma,Zoom,
Where gonna (teachyou)to fly}
Come A long and show you to fly high} A little iffy on the last two
lines. It's amazing what you remember after so many years though.