Re: how to display work

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:49:44 -0700

Wow, from the mouth of babes...

This is good idea, esp. knowing that you're ready for exhibits. For my
own classroom, though, I think I would have the students choose their
best 2-3 pieces for a full-blown matting (we wrap them with acetate,
also), to cut down on waste.

BTW, I teach my students to cut mats with a Dexter, using a metal
yardstick as a guide. I tell them anyone can afford a Dexter--even a
college student--and if you can learn to use one well, you can use any
mat cutter.

Maggie