re: how to display work

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 05:37:16 PDT

The only problem with this is the time. When I only see my students (in
elementary) for 45 minutes a week...it seems like a waste to mount EVERY
piece of work. I do have my older students mount projects they worked
very hard on...but some lessons for my youngers students are focused on
the "process" more than the "end product"....

Judy in OK

>From: GoddessPgn
>Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 02:27:54 EDT
>To: artsednet.edu
>Subject: re: how to display work
>
>coming from an art ed student's point of view, how about making it part
of the
>routine in your classroom that a piece isn't "done" unless its suitable
for
>presentation? this way, it seems, our students would learn
matting/mounting