Re: Teacher pay

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sheryl Ann McCoy (smccoy)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:21:39 -0700

Dear ArtsEdNet friends:
I have seen this joke several years ago (when the amount per hour was $2.00 per hour), but the last time I saw it was last Spring (1998) on the KANCRN listserv. This is a listserv for science teachers and their students. Just "shows to go ya'" what a small world we live in!!! Isn't it great!
Keep up the great work. This is my favorite listserv, and, in my humble opinion, the most valuable.

I appreciated the humor of the responses...YES! we do more in Kansas than babysit :o)
Your friend in ArtsEdNet,
Sheryl A. McCoy