Re: how to display work

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:49:59 -0400

Yes everyone would benefit with a logan(or other brand name of Matt
cutter to not offend those in the field of art materials). Teaching
a student how to mat/frame and conservation would be an asset ,in
the following years. Does anyone have classes on conservation etc.
in their
curriculum? Or do you just touch upon it when you have a show?

One thing we did at our coordinators meeting was have a raffle every
year(free) the local art stores would donate matt cutters and Bases
and a school would receive one each year. We also promoted the local
frame stores who would matt and frame kids art work for $9.00 a
piece,just for them to have at home on the walls of for relatives.
Sandra

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick