Re: Art & Mathematics newsletter online

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

Nancy- Amazing! Besides teaching AP Art History, I also teach (among other
things) World History. The math teacher and I already do an Islamic tile
project that she devised years ago. I am about the e-mail her and suggest
we do a mandala project when my class is studying India. The newsletter
and its ideas and links will be a big help.

One suggestion - some information on the origin and use of mandalas would
be helpful. I only looked quickly (so far) at your newsletter, but I
didn't see that info. Did I miss it?

I always look forward to your posts!
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not
know a thing, to allow that you do not know it--this is knowledge."
--Kongzi (Confucius)