RE: Competitions: Scholastics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (judy.nagel)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:52:11 -0500

Amanda, Your observations are valid. I have had the honor of judging
some competitions and presentation plays a big part. Keep in mind that
the people judging are more than likely visually oriented people too and
will respond favorably to an aesthetic presentation. Also I would
recommend that when submitting to a competition of any kind, you read
the fine print of the application and follow the rules. It is
surprising how many entrants do not. This can be the difference in
winning or not. I offer this FYI. I hope it helps. Judy Nagel

  • Reply: carla schiller: "Re: Art & Mathematics newsletter online"