Re: Art Puzzles

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 16:03:49 -0400

Well ,we've talked about this on and off over the past few months
and some people talked about this a week or so ago. It is a box in
your room or things on a shelf which are art related. Something to
peak their interest(I like just having more resources). So it could
be filled with
books,puzzles, art games and post cards to categorize etc. This
could be used on those party days,early finishers or related to your
lesson. Of course you could always have them make their own puzzles
by doing a reproduction (or their own picture) and making it into a
puzzle.
Sandra