Re: kenroar's address?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
taylorh (taylorh)
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 16:38:31 -0700 (MST)

Ken wrote us months back asking for volunteers to man the site as, for the
moment, it had become too much to keep up with along with his other new
duties.... perhaps there were no volunteers.

-henry

On Sun, 23 Aug 1998, Teri Sanford wrote:

> The address used to be:
> http://www.artswire.org/kenroar/lessons/elem/elemlessons.html
>
> but that is not working. Ken, are you out there? Give us your new address!!
> Thanks,
> teri
>
> Moonbeargj wrote:
>
> > do you know the email address for Kenroar's Incredible art dept.....looked for
> > it and it didn't come up...thanks.
> >
> > Kathy form Virginia

-henry
(hg taylor)
Distinguish difference..............(information)
Establish criterion for evaluation....(aesthetic)
Converge upon a general rule............(science)
Diverge into a personal elaboration.........(art)
Consider known alternatives.............(history)
Compare elaboration with criterion....(criticism)
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~taylorh/