Re: awards/rewards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bo Sheffey (sheffey)
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 12:35:25 -0700

I like this idea and think I will try it with my middle schoolers. I have one
class who just can't seem to be quiet no matter how hard they try. My question is:
If I try this, and my loud class loses all three letters at the beginning of the 6
or nine week period, what is their incentive to be quiet any more the that period?
Have you had that happen? Teresa in El Paso.