Re: It's About TIME Unit

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:41:30 -0700 (PDT)

Not a lesson, but a picture does come to my mind. "The persistence of
memory" by Dali.

Hope this is useful.
--CArla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not
know a thing, to allow that you do not know it--this is knowledge."
--Kongzi (Confucius)