Re: multimedia

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 19:00:11 -0400 (EDT)

Sometimes area technical schools are willing to send out reps or have
courses for highs chool teachers free. Maybe someone there can help.
Outline what you think the students should be able to do when finished and
treat it like any other course, except computers as the media. Fran

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, nina wrote:

> i am teaching a multimedia course for HS and this is the very first time
> that a class like this has been offered. we have 30 PCs and CorelDraw8 (not
> my first choice). Sure i am an artist and a computer nerd, but i am having
> a difficult time creating this course while trying to teach it too. does
> anyone know where i can get multimedia/coreldraw8 lessons? or know anyone
> that has taught such a course? or just anything that you think might help...
> thanks a million
>
> nina hays
> alvin high school
> alvin, texas

  • Reply: wendy sauls: "Re: It's About TIME Unit"
  • Reply: carla schiller: "Re: It's About TIME Unit"