Re: class rules

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 12:56:36 -0500

> I do this will beginning art classes and would love to do
> for the advanced as a reminder to the rules. Maybe I will do a group
> project with them. This really helps them remember the rules. Oh I call
> the rules procedures. Classroom procedures.
>
> Enola in Indiana we begin Monday.

HI all,Just another thought- I call my "rules" class expectations. I tell the
kids that the things we are about to go over are things that are expected from
them to help them be their very best and successful in class. BTW- Our #1
expectation we cover is RESPECT- for all people and things in the room.MaryB.