Re: medieval unit

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 06:29:44 -0500

This is a great idea for the big kids. Go over your rules for the
classroom. I have 6 rules:
Be in your seat when the bell rings at end and end of class.
Stay in assigned area.
Work on art in in art. (Takes care of the sleepers)
No food or drink in the classrroom.
Clean own work area.
Put art materials in assigned place.

The above rules were written while at home so The real rules are at
school.

I have them fold a 9x12 paper into 6ths. In each box they design a symbol
for each rule.

They may sketch ideas on other paper but they are to turn in the final
piece for a grade. They need color,(colored pencils), fill the space, be
neat and creative. This is a great two day first project and some are
really cute . I do this will beginning art classes and would love to do
for the advanced as a reminder to the rules. Maybe I will do a group
project with them. This really helps them remember the rules. Oh I call
the rules procedures. Classroom procedures.

Enola in Indiana we begin Monday.