re:my numbering system

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lauretta A. Hendricks-Backus (lhb.edu)
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 10:49:07 -0500

I do basically the same thing as Debby, However I have each table labled
with a famouse artist name and small 6x6" example of their work. Each
table is known by the artist name ie.Degas or Kaylo, Picasso or Herring. I
also have matching tubs with regularly used supplies labled with the
matching lables and a clean up chart which I have a "clean up table of the
week " labled with changing cards that are also labled with the artist. So
this week Leonardo Da vinci has clean up. It is just another way of
sneaking a little Art History in. I try and have a diverse selection of
Artist Men,Women, and minorities as selected artist.

Retta