(Fwd) research data needed; one last request!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Tony Taylor, CAA (ttaylor)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:26:31 CST6CDT

From: "Tony Taylor, CAA" <ttaylor>
To: artsednet.edu
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:28:29 CST6CDT
Subject: research data needed

Hello fellow educators of artsednet.
I would like to tell you of my quest for information.
Does anyone know of a source where I can obtain some data on;
What skills are required to work in the Advertising field, in today's
market?
Or what skill competencies are going to be required by a student /
Graduate to be able to obtain employment in the Advertising field.

Some call this a listing of skill competencies or an occupational
analysis of the advertising industry.

I hope someone has some data. Thanks
tony taylor
ttaylor