paper that adheres to itself

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 23:08:11 -0600

I remember at the Chicago conference there were 2 kinds of thin fabric
like paper that sticks to itself. I dug through my treasures from the
conference and found that one was very fine and all white, and the
other was more course like fine corn husks and came in pastel colors.
The latter, the colored kind, is called Magicraft, made by
Bemiss-Jason and is in the Triarco catalog.