Re: Markers and Mona HELP!!!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:14:49 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Maggie White <mwhite>
To: artsednet.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 1998 1:54 AM
Subject: Re: Markers and Mona HELP!!!

Haven't had a problem
>with theft or getting high; if they "can't find" the marker or "lent" it
>to someone, I let them know they must return it before class is over, or
>stay behind to "look for it."

Dear Maggie and all,

That stay behind strategy works very well. I use it when my Fiskars
scissors (which are like gold to me) get lost. I highly recommend the
strategy because it has worked so well, we even found the scissors in the
bottom of the garbage, under stacks of paper, in big boxes of cloth and also
in a few pockets! They WILL find the item in question, especially with the
mounting pressure of another class waiting outside.

Sincerely, Leah