Re: Fees

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 17:07:25 -0400

So can you guys still fund raise? You know not by making cheesy
stuff,but through car washes,pot sales,marathons,movie
nights,t-shirt sales etc. Although I've not worked in Public
schools,I have in private and we could have a fee (if it was
proposed in Dec-through the Elders,)and since it was not publically
funded we could have fund raisers(again with approval by mid year
for the next year, alot of the usual red tape)!
Sandra

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick