Fwd: Subject(ive) Matter

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maahmaah
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:28:30 EDT

--part0_902773710_boundary

I thought someone on this list may be interested in the following I got from a
bookarts list I am on.

Just passing it along. If you are interested contact the author of the post
through the address listed.

-Lee

--part0_902773710_boundary

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:26:11 EDT
Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey"
<BOOK_ARTS-L>
From: Melissa Jay Craig <CamilleEon>
Subject: Subject(ive) Matter
To: BOOK_ARTS-L

I'm collecting material for a book-related project, specifically: Graffiti
by women to be installed in a men's room. This can be graffiti you've seen, a
quote, or any message you feel men may really need to read while doing what
they do in there.... All participants will be listed, but not identified with
their particular graffito. I'll reproduce any drawings or graphics as
accurately as possible. The material and the responses will later be
collected into a book (of sorts).

If any women on the list are interested in participating, please email me
off-list. I need the material by August 25th.
Thanks!
Melissa Jay Craig
CamilleEon

--part0_902773710_boundary--