Re: Lab Fees Again:(

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 07:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to know the answer, too! Thanks.

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not
know a thing, to allow that you do not know it--this is knowledge."
--Kongzi (Confucius)